We have been privileged to welcome back several alumni to visit and present to our Biostatistical Consulting class. Our current students enjoy hearing from our graduates about their professional positions, as their advice and experience are always useful.
Recent presenters have included:
- Susie Sinks (PhD, 2013), Mathematical Statistician, FDA/CDER
- Todd Coffey (PhD, 2005), Chair and Associate Professor, Department of Research and Biostatistics, Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine (via Skype)
- Mike Fay (PhD, 1993), Mathematical Statistician, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Frank Rockhold (PhD, 1978) Professor, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Duke University School of Medicine
- Adam Hamm (PhD, 2004), Director and Head of Biostatistics, North Carolina, Cytel, Inc.
- Caroline Carrico (PhD, 2013), Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontics, VCU School of Dentistry
- Betsy Ripley, MD (MS, 2004), Interim Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, VCU School of Medicine
- Amber Wilk (PhD, 2013), Manager, Research Science, United Network for Organ Sharing